You are here
ESL Community Recognizes Many of Its Own at Awards Ceremony
Posted:December 13, 2016
- Best Dissertation Award: Nicholas Host for his dissertation entitled: “Realization of a Low Cost, Low Complexity Traveling Wave Antenna”, Advisors: Chi-Chih Chen and John Volakis
- Best Paper Award: Syed An Nazmus Saqueb and Kubilay Sertel for their paper entitled: “Phase-Sensitive Single-Pixel THz Imaging Using Intensity-Only Measurements”
- Above and Beyond Award: Graeme Smith
- Distinguished Service Award: Yesim Anter
- Student of the Year Award: Shubhendu Bhardwaj
- George Sinclair Award: John Volakis for his excellence in research, and his exemplary leadership of the ElectroScience Laboratory including establishing new research areas in electromagnetic sensor technologies and securing a new ESL building.
Congratulations to all the award winners for 2016. Photos from the luncheon that were taken by Ryan Horns of ECE can be found here.