CERF Best Poster Award
The award is designed to:
- Promote interest in the dissemination of EM and RF research
- Increase the quality of poster presentations
- Acknowledge excellence in this valuable medium.
The award is presented annually to the poster presenters receiving the most number of votes for first place (Best Poster) and second place. The authors of the first and second best posters receive a cash prize of $200 and $100, respectively. Each author and co-author of the first and second place posters receive a certificate acknowledging their successful poster presentation.
- 1st place: "Passive I-SAR: Framework and Experimental Trials" Authors: Landon Garry (poster presenter), Graeme Smith
- 2nd place: "High-speed, High-resolution Analog-to-digital Converter for STAR and Software Defined Radios". Authors: Ramy Tantawy (poster presenter), Waleed Khalil, and Shane Smith.
- Featured news article on the 2017 recipients
- Photo gallery of 2017 poster sessions