CERF Best Poster Award
Best Poster Award Program was established in 2015 to recognize excellence in the dissemination and the presentation of ESL research at the Annual CERF Technical Meeting & Affiliates Dinner.
The award is designed to:
- Promote interest in the dissemination of EM and RF research
- Increase the quality of poster presentations
- Acknowledge excellence in this valuable medium.
The award is presented annually to the poster presenters receiving the most number of votes for first place (Best Poster) and second place. The authors of the first and second best posters receive a cash prize of $200 and $100, respectively. Each author and co-author of the first and second place posters receive a certificate acknowledging their successful poster presentation.
- 1st place: "GRAPh Probability for Logic Locking Evaluation (GRAPPLLE)". Authors: Chris Taylor (poster presenter), Hesham Elgamal and Waleed Khalil.
- 2nd place: "Wireless, Batteryless Brain Implants". Authors: Katrina Guido (poster presenter) and Asimina Kiourti.
- 3rd place: "Scalable and Adaptive Trusted Transceivers". Authors: Mike Kines (poster presenter) and Waleed Khalil.
- 4th place: "Exploiting Sparsity in Adaptive Relevance Vector Machine for Sensor Reconfiguration in Adaptive Electrical Capacitance Volume Tomography". Authors: Daniel Ospina Acero (poster presenter) and Fernando Teixeira.
- 5th place: "ROIC Development Platform for Mid-wave Infrared Detectors Operating in both Photocurrent and Open Circuit Voltage (VocP) Sensing Modes". Authors: Gus Fragasse (poster presenter), Shane Smith and Waleed Khalil.