You are here
- Home >
- 2015 ESL Short Courses
2015 ESL Short Courses
ElectroScience Laboratory (ESL) offered 10 short courses on key topics of interest on the dates listed below in 2015. Instruction for each courses was provided by renowned faculty and researchers from the Ohio State University's Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering and the ESL.
- Wednesday, August 5, 2015. 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday, August 6, 2015. 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday, August 7, 2015. 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Hilton Garden Inn Columbus-University Area
3232 Olentangy River Rd.
Columbus, OH 43202.
Short Course Titles:
Short courses included one full-day and nine half-day courses:
- Array Signal Processing for Geolocation of RF Emitters
- Integrated Photonics
- Radar Micro-Doppler Signatures
- Time-Reversal Based Techniques for Ultra-Wideband Sensing in Random Media
- High Resolution and Target Classification
- Wideband PLLs and Frac-N Synthesizers for SDRs; Challenges and Solutions
- UHF RFID Antennas, Tags and System Design
- Ultra Wideband Phased Arrays and Transceivers
- Reflector Antenna Design and Characterization
- RF Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems and Devices
Please click on pdf link on the right side for more details on these courses.