TCO West Campus Open House
As part of their outreach to faculty, researchers and students working in the west campus buildings, Technology Commercialization Office (TCO) will begin holding open office hours on west campus every third Wednesday of the month beginning in September. Faculty, researchers, students and staff are invited to stop by to discuss any questions about innovation, commercialization, entrepreneurship, or anything related to the TCO process. ESL is one of the venues hosting the open houses on a bi-monthly basis. Unless otherwise noted they will take place in CR 141. Please see full schedule below.
- September 21st 8:30a-12:30p (ESL – CR 141)
- October 19th 8:30a-12:30p (CEMAS – Room 101)
- November 16th 8:30a-12:30P (ESL – CR 141)
- December 21st (none)
- January 18th 8:30a-12:30p (ESL – CR 141)
- February 15th 8:30a-12:30p (CEMAS – Room 101)
- March 15th 8:30a-12:30p (ESL – CR 141)
- April 19th 8:30a-12:30p (CEMAS – Room 101)
- May 17th 8:30a-12:30p (ESL – CR 141)
If you want to contact TCO directly, please click here to visit their website.