- Atmospheric & Oceanographic Electromagnetics and Marine Systems (ATOM) Laboratory
- Ceramics Fabrication Facility
- Cognitive Remote Sensing Laboratory
- Compact Range
- Distributed-Memory Parallel Supercomputer & Software
- Hyperspectral Engine Lab for Integrated Optical Systems (HELIOS) Laboratory
- Integrated Optics Lab
- PCB Prototyping Facility
- RF/Microwave Facility
- RFID Laboratory
- Radar & Remote Sensing Lab
- Software Defined Radios/Radars
- Textile Antennas & Electronics Lab
Integrated Optics Lab
The Integrated Optics Lab at ESL enables in-house fabrication, test, and measurement of planar lightwave circuits.
Equipment includes continuous wave tunable laser at telecommunication wavelengths, InGaAs photo detectors, numerical simulation tools and data acquisition software, floating optical tables, optical components such as quarter waveplates, half waveplates, polarizers, single mode and polarization maintaining optical fiber, fiber polarization control, translation stages, XYZ stages for high precision sample positioning, digital-video measurement inspection unit for optical micrographs and optical alignment to integrated optics.