- Atmospheric & Oceanographic Electromagnetics and Marine Systems (ATOM) Laboratory
- Ceramics Fabrication Facility
- Circuit Laboratory for Advanced Sensors and Systems (CLASS)
- Cognitive Remote Sensing Laboratory
- Compact Range (Anechoic Chamber)
- Hyperspectral Engine Lab for Integrated Optical Systems (HELIOS)
- Integrated Optics Lab
- PCB Prototyping Facility
- RF/Microwave Facility
- RFID Laboratory
- Radar and Remote Sensing Lab
- Textile Antennas and Electronics Lab
Textile Antennas and Electronics Lab
The Textile Antennas and Electronics Lab hosts a high-end home-style Brother® embroidery machine for prototyping the e-fiber textile antennas and electronics.
The machine has a maximum embroidery speed of 1050 stitches per minute (spm), and a USB port for conveniently importing textile patterns.
More important, it allows for automatic embroidery.
In addition, the lab has a casting device for making uniform polymer substrates. Assembly of the e-fiber textiles and polymer substrates is also carried out in this lab.