Hyperspectral Engine Lab for Integrated Optical Systems (HELIOS)
The Hyperspectral Engine Lab for Integrated Optical Systems (HELIOS) is solely focused on exploring the uncharted THz spectrum by acquiring equipment and engaging several companies and government agencies in collaborative projects.
The major THz test equipment at HELIOS is:
- THz time-domain Spectrometer & Imager (TeraView TPS300 covering 60GHz-3THz)
- THz CW spectrometer (100GHz-1.5THz)
- Agilent VNA with VDI modules covering form 90GHz -750GHz for device & material characterization and a coherent imaging spectrometer
- 2D THz video Camera (0.6-1.2THz)—developed at ESL
- Microtech BWO THz source (covering 0.5-1.14THz)
- Microtech Golay Cell THz Detector (0.02-20THz)
- Hyperspectral 3D imaging system covering from IR to 2 THz (Photon-X Inc.)
- Cascade probe stations and probes from 40-500GHz
- 4-point probe measurement system for DC conductivity measurement
For more information, visit the HELIOS website.