Ohio State contingent visits MIT Lincoln Laboratory
Collaboration makes us all better.
Director of Ohio State’s ElectroScience Laboratory Dr. Richard Ridgway recently joined a contingent of Buckeye innovators on a working visit to MIT Lincoln Laboratory. A special thank you to Dr. Eric Evans, director of MIT Lincoln Laboratory, and his team for hosting.
Dr. Evans is an alumnus of Ohio State and, more specifically, the ElectroScience Laboratory. He holds B.S., M.S., and Ph.D. degrees in electrical engineering from Ohio State.
MIT Lincoln Laboratory researches and develops a broad array of advanced technologies to meet critical national security needs. Learn more about their impact by visiting ll.mit.edu.
Along with Ridgway, leaders from Ohio State in attendance included:
- Deborah Hernandez, Senior Associate Vice President for Research (Office of Research)
- Nate Ames, Executive Director (Center for Design and Manufacturing Excellence)
- Jessa Albertson, Senior Export Control Officer (Office of Research)
- Dorota Grejner-Brzezinska, Associate Dean for Research (College of Engineering)
- Morley Stone, Senior Vice President of Research (Office of Research)
The Ohio State University College of Engineering and MIT Lincoln Laboratory has a longstanding tradition of collaboration, which this group is looking to continue to nourish and expand upon.