- Consortium on Electromagnetics and Radio Frequencies (CERF)
- Consortium of Ohio Universities on Navigation and Timekeeping (COUNT)
- ESL Short Courses
You are here
- Home >
- Partnerships & Training >
- Consortium on Electromagnetics and Radio Frequencies (CERF) >
- Member Benefits
ESL CERF supports industry professionals at the leading edge of their fields and provides access to world-class research and potential workforce talent in EM and RF areas.
Under this consortium, member companies have access to state-of-the-art facilities, faculty and student researchers, as well as specialty training courses that are tailored to member needs. Annual technical meetings are held to further cultivate the research relationship with members of the consortium and to share the latest research findings with ESL CERF members.
ESL CERF provides value to our industry affiliates through:
- The Annual Technical Meeting and Affiliates Dinner to cultivate research relationship with ESL faculty, researchers, students, and consortium members;
- Leading-edge research by ESL faculty and researchers in key technical areas: Radar, Navigation & Sensing; EM Algorithms & Measurements; RF Circuits & Optics Research; and Antenna Design;
- Access to a pipeline of EM/RF talent through networking with ESL graduate students;
- Special training from ESL Short Courses that are tailored to meet member needs;
- The ESL Insider newsletter for the latest in ESL research news, publications, and events;
- Opportunities to fund individual research projects for your company.
|CERF Level||Membership Fee||Annual Meeting Attendees||ESL Newsletter||ESL Short Course Seats Included||On-Site Short Courses Provided||Opportunity to Fund Individual Research Projects|
*For companies with less than 50 employees