Registration fee covers the cost of:
- Course materials
- Refreshments during breaks
- Continental breakfast and lunch on the day of the course
- Access to live online streaming (remote participants only)
Registration for ESL faculty, researchers, and students
- Registration period: July 13 through July 25.
- To register, please go to https://www.regonline.com/eslshortcourses2018.
Contact Michelle Diefenbach for any questions.
Once you complete the registration you will receive a confirmation email from RegOnline (events(at)regonline.com). As we get closer to the short courses, you will receive an email from ESL containing helpful information on the logistics, your course participation and for those participants connecting the courses via live streaming video, instructions on how to connect remotely. If you choose to attend the courses online, please visit "IT Requirements for Online Participants" tab on the left to make sure the computer you will be using to connect the courses remotely meets the IT requirements for smooth short course online streaming experience.